Peak Physical Therapy and Rehabilitative Services is a privately owned physical therapy clinic striving to provide the highest quality of physical therapy and care to the citizens of our community. Our staff is highly trained, compassionate and willing agents of the team, aspiring to respectfully treat our clients with a variety of musculoskeletal problems and returning them to their optimal quality of life. Lebanon Physical Therapy shares the ultimate goal of providing genuine concern, evidence based knowledge and practice, wellness promotion and education to the members of the community we serve.
Our Services Include
- Quality Physical Therapy for all musculoskeletal injuries
- Sports Physical Therapy by Board Certified Specialist (S.C.S)
- Industrial injury rehab
- Work conditioning
- FCE/Disability assessment
- Sport Physical Therapy by Board Certified Specialist (C.S.C.S.)
- Sports-specific individualized athletic evaluation and assessment of comprehensive strength and conditioning programs by C.S.C.S.
- Orthopedic injury evaluations and treatment for musculoskeletal injuries; include post fracture, joint replacements, ligamentous/tendon injuries and overuse injuries
- Neurological rehab for limitations such as those related to stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, etc.
- Pediatric Rehab
- Geriatric rehab to work on improving balance, gait mechanics, safety with transfer and improving independence with function for improved quality of life.
- Orthotics, prosthetics, social services program
- Patient education
- Home exercise program
Did You Know
You and your employer have the right to choose where you receive your physical therapy treatment. Ask your doctor if you can receive physical therapy at Peak Physical Therapy OR refer yourself to Peak Physical Therapy and we will contact your physician regarding your treatment!